Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In Which I Try to Sell Some Possessions

Hey folks! I've found myself in a bit of trouble financially speaking, and while it's not incredibly dire, I'm not exactly wanting to mooch off my parents more than I already have. So while I'm still in the process of sending out numerous applications, I figured I'd sell off some of my possessions to help ease some of my bills for a short while.

Very short while. But anyway!

Each of the games have been cared for excellently, and the two board games haven't been played very much at all. They're both excellent games, I just don't really have a gaming group anymore, and I don't really like them enough to keep them on.

If this seems like a cop-out post, it probably is. Whoops!

Gamecube
Tales of Symphonia - $15 (No instruction manual)

Nintendo DS
The Dark Spire - $20 (Case and game only)
Dragon Quest IX - $20
Golden Sun DS - $20
Contact - $15

Wii
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core - $20

Playstation 3
Bioshock 2 - $25 (Some slight sticker residue on the case)
Red Dead Redemption* - $25
Dragon Age Origins* - $25
LA Noire* - $25

X-Box 360
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - $25

* contains all the DLC that came included with the games, none of which has been redeemed.

Board Games
Pandemic - $35
Letters from White Chapel - $35



I know some of the people on my Facebooks, and if you see this, I can all but promise that you will like those two games. They are excellent examples of modern board gaming, and loads of fun for the right person. So right, if you want any of these items, shoot an e-mail to NuZGundam.Eric[at]Gmail.com and we can hash out a deal.


Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. www.boardgamegeek.com for info on any boardgame known to man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for Dragon Age if you can tell me what the DLC is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gladly. That would be the DLC for the golem warrior Shale and the Blood Dragon armor. Huh, I'm kind of surprised I never claimed either of those. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, scratch that, I just noticed they both expired over a year ago. So you'd just be in for Origins.

    ReplyDelete